Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Wolves are my favorite animal and I just wanted to share some facts about wolves.
1) The wolf has one of the widest ranges of size, shape and color of any mammal in North America
2) The main threat to wolf populations is loss of habitat
3) In chases, the wolf can achieve estimated speeds of between 28 and 40 miles per hour for up to 20 minutes
4) Lone wolves have no social territory and rarely scent-mark or howl
5) All members of a wolf pack take part in caring for the young
6) There are two species of the wolf in North America, the Gray Wolf (Canis lupus ) and the Red Wolf (Canis rufus )
7) The "beta" wolf is the second ranking individual within the dominance hierarchy
The "omega" wolf is the lowest ranking individual within the dominance hierarchy
8) Three (3) geographic races of the red wolf have been recognized; the Florida Red Wolf, The Mississippi Red Wolf and the Texas Red Wolf
9) Adult male wolves average ninety-five to one hundred pounds and females about fifteen pounds less
10) Wolves are active at all times of the day in winter
There are some of the coolest facts about wolfs.
But one thing you must always remember the Black Wolf is coolest of them all.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I have a message about this "vaccine" the government are giving us to help avoid HPV. I did a little research on this so called "vaccine". I have learnt that after have the injection some girls have been crippled and others have died. One story is of a girl named Amanda. She used to be very active until she had the HPV vaccine from her school nurse. Amanda is constantly sick and she can barely go to school any more. NVIC are still receiving reports from grieving mothers and fathers about their child being chronically ill after having the gardasil immunization.
There is more information about all this on the website below